How To Cut Music In Itunes?
How to Cut Off Extra Music at the Beginning of a Song in iTunes
- Right-click the music you want to edit in iTunes.
- Click the “Get Info” button.
- Select the “Options” tab from the menu.
- If you wish to skip the first 15 seconds of the video, change the “Start time” to a later time, such as 0:15.
How to organize your music in iTunes?
How to trim music using iTunes
- You may make your whole iTunes Song collection more organized by updating the music categories and covers as well as eliminating duplicates in order to reduce clutter.
- You may move the music you need between any of your iDevices.
- iTunes may also be used with an Android device.
- It has the ability to download music and videos from YouTube’s associated music sites.
- You are able to record any song or playlist that you find when searching the internet with this.