How To Pin Music To Facebook Profile?
- Richard Rodriguez
What You Should Know –
- To save a song as a favorite, navigate to your profile and click Music > the plus sign > search for a song, and then select it.
- To remove a song from your playlist, navigate to your profile and then to the music section. Remove the pin from your profile.
This article walks you through the steps of choosing and uploading music to your Facebook page, as well as pinning it so that other people may listen to it.
How to add music to Facebook profile?
You may not only add music to your profile on Facebook, but you can also pin songs to your profile and remove unwanted songs. Facebook gives you the option to do both of these things. You also have the ability to effortlessly remove songs from your profile if you decide that you no longer like listening to them.1.
- Start up Facebook on your smartphone, then select Music from the profile photo menu.2.
- After that, press the icon that looks like three horizontal dots next to the music that you want to change.3.
- Finally, to remove the music from your profile, either select Pin to profile or press the Delete song from profile button.
Note that you will also have the option to add the music to your tale and see the artist’s page from this identical popup menu that you are currently viewing.
How do I Pin a song to my Facebook bio?
You may “pin” a song by going back to the Music page and tapping on the three dots icon that is located immediately next to the song that is your favorite. You will now see the music that you enjoy the most displayed just above your bio on Facebook.
How to pin a song on Spotify?
The user has the option of adding it to their profile, viewing information about the artist, or listening to the complete song on Spotify. To begin pinning a song, first open your playlist by selecting the Music tab on your profile. When that, pick “Pin to profile” from the menu that appears after you press the icon that looks like three dots and is located next to the music that you want to pin.
How to unpin a song on Facebook?
Tap on the symbol that looks like three dots that is located next to the music that you want to unpin or replace. You have the option to either delete the song from your profile entirely by hitting on Unpin from the profile or replace it with a different song from the music library that Facebook provides by tapping on the Replace song button.