How To Save Music From Tumblr?
- Richard Rodriguez
Concerning This Article
- Launch your Internet browser.
- Go to tumblr.com.
- Use your mouse’s right mouse button to save the audio.
- Select either the Inspect Element or Inspect option.
- To access the Network tab, click here.
- To get the audio data, right-click on it.
- To open a new tab, click the button.
- Do a right-click and then choose To Save As
What audio files does Tumblr?
You are limited to uploading a single audio file each day. The file cannot be larger than 10 megabytes. It has to be in MP3 format.
How do you record audio on Tumblr?
Article Downloading Available Article Downloading Available Even if you’re on the move, Tumblr makes it easy to submit audio updates to your blog. You can upload music from Soundcloud and Spotify to Tumblr using any device connected to the internet if you use the Tumblr app for Android and iOS.
- ” data-src=”https://www.wikihow.com/images/thumb/d/d1/Post-Audio-to-a-Tumblr-Blog-from-a-Phone-Step-1-Version-5.jpg/v4-460px-Post-Audio-to-a-Tumblr-Blog-from-a-Phone-Step-1-Version-5.jpg” src=”https://www.wikihow.com/images/thumb/d/d1/Post-Audio-to-a-Tumblr-Blog-from-a-Phone-Step-1-Version-5.jpg/v4-460px-Post-Audio-to-a-Tumblr-Blog-from-a-Phone-Step-1-Version-5.jpg”>
- 1. Using your mobile device, log into your Tumblr account. If you haven’t already downloaded the Tumblr app, you may do so from the Google Play store (for Android devices) or from the App Store (for iOS devices) (iOS).
- 2 Select the pencil icon from the menu. The “palette” for Tumblr will now load, displaying symbols that indicate the many ways that posts can be made. Advertisement
- 3 Tap the icon labeled “Audio.” You are going to be sent to a screen that contains a list of music as well as a search box. It is important to keep in mind that the Tumblr app for Android or iOS does not support the uploading of audio files to Tumblr. It is required that you use Soundcloud or Spotify for any audio that you submit through the app.
- 4 Look for the music you want. Entering something into the search area, such as the name of a song or an artist, will provide results. Tumblr will provide a list of results from Soundcloud and Spotify when you search for music. Select the audio file you wish to publish by tapping it.
- 5 You need to add some text to your article. Enter any text that you would want to be shown with your audio post. You may also use the “Gif” button to look through a collection of GIFs that have already been created.
- 6 Make the selection to “Post.” Your audio post will now show in the feeds of the people who follow you.
- 1 Open up Tumblr on the web browser on your mobile device. Simply navigate the browser on your mobile device to https://www.tumblr.com. To access the Tumblr dashboard, log in with the username and password you use to access your Tumblr account.
- 2 Make a new post on the forum. You may start a new post on Tumblr by tapping the menu symbol in the upper left corner of the screen and selecting “Create New Post.”
- 3 To create an audio post, you’ll need to tap the symbol that looks like headphones. The available choices will be displayed in a new menu that just appeared. Choose the alternative that caters most closely to your requirements.
- If you have an MP3 file, you may upload it by selecting the “Upload an audio file” option. In order for the audio uploader to function properly, the file extension must be *.mp3. Tap the “Choose an audio file” option to look for the track on your portable media player. The file’s size must be less than 10 megabytes, and you are only permitted to upload one audio file using this option every day.
- Select “Post audio with a URL” if the audio file you wish to share is already available on the internet in some other location. It is not possible to embed this file into another website, nor can it be a video. If you’ve already uploaded your own, then this option will work the best for you. Add an audio file in MP3 format to a website. In the empty space provided, type or copy and paste the whole path of the audio file.
- Select the “Attach audio in an email” option if the.MP3 audio file you want to send is already stored in your email account. This will cause the default email program on your phone to open, and when it does, it will show you a new email message along with a specific email address to which you should send your audio file. Include the audio file in the email that you are sending.
- 4. Include some text in your post. Enter the text you want to add to your post into the blank that has been given for you. If you want to include an audio file in an email, you should enter the transcript into the main body of the email.
- 5 Post your audio. If you opted to upload an audio file or submit audio with a URL, you will need to tap the “Post” button. If you are uploading audio to Tumblr by email, you must send the email message in order to upload it. Following the successful upload of the audio, your followers will be able to access the audio in their feeds and listen to it.
- 1 Launch Tumblr in the web browser on your mobile device. Launch the web browser on your mobile device, and navigate to https://www.tumblr.com. Enter your username and password to log in to your Tumblr account.
- 2 Select “Settings” by tapping the menu icon located in the top left corner of the screen. You will need to adjust a few settings on your phone in order to begin posting to Tumblr from it. Unless you decide to switch your phone number at some point in the future, you will only need to complete this task once.
- 3 Open the options for “Dial-a-post.” After selecting “Account,” scroll down until you see “Dial-a-post.” To begin setting up your phone, tap the icon that reads “Set up your phone.”
- 4 Please provide Tumblr with your contact phone number. You won’t be able to publish to Tumblr from any other device than the phone number that you enter here. Fill up the field with your phone number, and if you want a 4-digit pin, you can choose one of those. If you have more than one Tumblr blog linked with your account, select the blog to which you would want to post from your phone, and then hit the “Save” button.
- 5 Call 1-866-584-6757. You also have the option of storing this phone number in your contacts under the name “Tumblr” in order to facilitate future calls. Enter the pin you choose when setting up Dial-a-phone whenever you are requested to do so.
- In the United States, calls made to 1-866 numbers are not charged a fee
- however, this may not be the case in other countries.
- Even though there is no charge to call Tumblr, the minutes used to do so will be deducted from the total allotment of minutes on your mobile phone plan.
- In the event that you are not phoning from the phone number that you specified in the Dial-a-post settings, your call will be declined.
- 6 Record audio. You may either talk directly into the phone or hold it up to a recording of a sound that you wish to upload to your blog. Hang up the phone as soon as the recording is complete.
- 7 You may hear your audio post by going to your Tumblr blog and listening to it there. Tumblr now has your audio post that was posted there. You can update your post on Tumblr and add photos or text in the same way that you would with any other post if you want to add text or images to the post you’ve created.
Please enter a new question.
- Question How can I upload a video from my mobile phone to Tumblr that also has the sound playing? Community Response From Walt Glass You may publish a message using your mobile device, and then, inside the body of the message, if you keep your finger held down on the blank page, a menu will appear. After selecting the file you wish to send, uploading it, and finally sending it, the message will have sound.
- Question Is it feasible to upload audio from a mobile device that does not support the receiving of phone calls? If you have access to the Internet, then the answer is yes. Establish a connection between your device and your Wi-Fi network, choose or record the message, and then decide on the recipient(s) of the feedback.
Put It Into Words! Still available, 200 characters Include your your address to receive a notification when a response is made to this query. Submit Advertisement
- You may insert YouTube videos into posts by clicking the “Video” option that is located on the screen that allows you to “Create New Post.” There are a lot of songs that are only available on YouTube that you won’t be able to locate on Spotify or Soundcloud.
- If you are using the app to upload fresh audio, have a look at the files that are suggested for you to upload that are located underneath the search box. These are the songs that are currently getting a lot of attention on Tumblr. It’s possible that the stuff you wish to upload that’s already quite popular will already be featured there.
We appreciate you sending in a suggestion for our consideration. Advertisement
- You may only post audio files that you are authorized to share with others. It is risky to upload audio recordings that are protected by copyright rules since doing so might land you in legal hot water.
- Due to the large amount of data required, uploading audio files should only be done when connected to a Wi-Fi network.
- The regular fees for phone calls will apply.
How do I link my Spotify to Tumblr?
Audio from Spotify Embedding music from Spotify requires significantly more attention to detail than embedding music from Soundcloud. When using Spotify, you have the option of including individual tracks or full playlists. It is important to keep in mind that Tumblr does not really have music that can be played.
- Instead, Tumblr will launch Spotify and begin playing effortlessly in the background.
- To copy individual tracks from Spotify, right-click on the music you want to copy, and then pick copy HTTP link from the context menu.
- Navigate to your Tumblr account and look for the external URL option beneath the audio post heading.
The song you want to hear will start playing almost immediately. If you’d like, you may also provide a description and some tags here. Once you click the make post button, the single song will be uploaded to your Tumblr site. The process of copying whole playlists is much the same.
You may copy the HTTP link to a playlist by right-clicking on the title of the playlist within Spotify. Copy the URL, then navigate to Tumblr and paste it into the box labeled “external URL.” You have the option of including a description as well as tags. Now you may embed a whole playlist by clicking the Create Post button.
When embedded on Tumblr, Spotify songs and playlists will have skip buttons, a link to the relevant Spotify page, and a huge album cover. In addition, in the top right, there are two buttons that allow you to view either the link or the whole playlist.
When the white link icon is pressed, a new overlay appears that contains the embed code as well as the direct link. When you click on the playlist button, it will arrange the tracks such that your currently playing song is at the top and the other songs are below it. When it comes to adding music to your blog, Tumblr provides you with a wide variety of different alternatives.
Soundcloud is fantastic for uploading individual tracks of music as well as podcasts, but it does not handle entire sets. Spotify, on the other hand, not only incorporates extensive playlists, but it also only hosts musical content. It is not difficult or time-consuming to upload your own personal audio to Tumblr, regardless of the service you decide to use.
Where is the audio source in inspect element?
An other option is to open the Developer Tools window and navigate to the Elements view. After doing so, choose the speaker icon on the page for examination, and you will see the following in the Elements view: