When Will 106.7 Play Christmas Music?
- Richard Rodriguez
The Asbury Park Press Show Caption was Written by Intern Katherine Lombardi According to the reports, the New York-based radio station 106.7 Lite FM has stated that they would “flip the switch,” meaning that they will replace their usual programming with non-stop Christmas music until the 25th of December.
- The station made the announcement on Facebook that the switch will take place on November 15 at five o’clock in the evening, during a ceremony that would also include the Radio City Rockettes and actress Ana Gasteyer.
- Wall: After a two-year break, the popular Christmas Light display will begin again this year.106.7 Lite FM has maintained its history of playing holiday music for close to twenty years, becoming the station of choice for listeners who enjoy songs like “All I Want for Christmas Is You” and “Little Drummer Boy” as well as other seasonal favourites.
The beginning of Christmas music in November is something that some people dread, while others enthusiastically anticipate it. Holiday Season 2019: Enjoy the Christmas season at one of these 20 concerts in New Jersey, New York City, or Philadelphia. Vote in the poll down below and tell us what you think: Is it too soon to play Christmas music, or should I go ahead and start? Twitter, Facebook, and Email
What station plays classical Christmas music?
181.fm is playing Christmas classics on its station, Family.181.fm plays oldies, oldies, and super 70’s in Waynesboro.181.fm is a station that plays music from the 1980s, as well as classic rock and pop.181.fm is a country station that broadcasts from Waynesboro.
- Front Porch Waynesboro, playing country music 181.fm – 80’s Hairband Waynesboro, playing music from the 1980s and ballads 181.fm is known as The Eagle.
- Classic Rock, Waynesboro, and Rock and Roll 181.fm plays country music from the 1990s.
- The Country Town of Waynesboro 181.fm is the station for Good Time Oldies.
Pop, classic songs, and New York City Old School R&B & Hip Hop on 181.fm in Waynesboro, Virginia The Office may be heard on 181.fm. Waynesboro, as well as rock and pop 181.fm – The Highway 181 Frequency Country 181.fm – The Buzz may be heard in Waynesboro.
What NJ radio stations play Christmas music?
Somerset, NJ (November 16, 2018): Beasley Media Group LLC., a subsidiary of Beasley Broadcast Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: BBGI), is pleased to announce that Magic 98.3, the station that plays both today’s hits and yesterday’s favorites, has been Jersey’s Christmas Station! Today, November 16th, marks the beginning of the official Christmas music season.
- WMGQ-FM polled its fans to find out which traditional Christmas song they believed should serve as the opening number for the celebrations.
- The song “All I Want for Christmas Is You” by Mariah Carey was announced as the winner and played.
- Through Christmas Day, listeners can count on MAGIC 98.3 to keep playing their favorite seasonal songs.
According to the Program Director Debbie Mazella, “We are all extremely thrilled to be able to continue the yearly tradition of being Jersey’s Christmas Station.” “We are all very glad to be able to become Jersey’s Christmas Station.” To add to the merriment of the Christmas season, the station will broadcast nonstop holiday music.
- In addition, Magic 98.3 will collaborate with Magyar Bank to host the third annual “Magic of Christmas Toy Drive.” The goal of this event is to make the holidays a bit brighter for the children who are receiving treatment at Children’s Hospital at Saint Peter’s University Hospital.
- This Christmas season, the radio station will be collecting new, unwrapped presents beginning on Monday, November 26th and continuing through Monday, December 17th in order to spread some cheer and make a positive difference in the lives of a child.
On Wednesday, December 19th, Santa and his elves will deliver all of the presents to the hospital courtesy of MAGIC 98.3. Please visit www.magic983.com for a comprehensive list of places where you may drop off your donations. In conclusion, as a way to bring the holiday season to a close, the radio station will offer its listeners the chance to take part in the very first “Ugly Christmas Sweater” competition.