Why Does Apple Music Say Not Available In My Region?
- Richard Rodriguez
Because to differences in licensing and distribution policies between nations, certain countries cannot access certain music. If the music isn’t licensed to be played in the nation to which your VPN connection is routed, then you will receive an error message anytime you attempt to play it in that country.
How do I fix Apple music not available in my region?
The following are some quick fixes for the problem with the message “This music is not currently available in your country or region”: You should make an effort to address the problem using these fundamental techniques before moving on to more complicated alternatives.
- First, if you are using a virtual private network (VPN) program on your iPhone or Mac, you will need to disable that app before continuing.
- Optional Step 2: After you have finished using iTunes or the Apple Music app, try restarting your iPhone.
- After that, launch Apple Music and check to see if the music is available to stream or download.
Fix 3: Ensure that all of your iOS devices have the most recent software update by downloading and installing it. Step 4: Delete all of the songs, then re-synchronize them.
How do I change my iPhone country?
Create a new Apple ID for use in a different country (Method 2) – The best approach to temporarily swap the country that iTunes and the App Store are based in is to create a second Apple ID account for yourself. You are not required to use a payment method that is accepted in a foreign country, and it is simple to move between your old account and the new one.
- Creating a new Apple ID account directly on your device is the quickest and easiest way to do it.
- When you do this, you need to be sure that you choose the appropriate nation for your new account.
- In order to validate this, you will need to add a billing address in that nation and authenticate your account with an email address (and possibly a phone number as well).
You are free to use whatever phone number you like, even if it originates in another country. However, you will need to utilize a brand-new email address that isn’t associated with any other Apple ID account you already have. On an iOS device, such as an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch:
- Navigate to the Settings menu. Sign Out,
- Tap the Sign Out button after making your selections for the iCloud data that will be downloaded to your device.
- Launch the App Store, choose the Account icon located in the upper-right corner of the screen, and then select the option to Create a New Apple ID.
- Choose your new nation just below the areas for entering your email address and password.
- Please provide your new account with an active email address and a secure password. It is not possible for you to utilize an email address that is connected to another Apple ID account.
- Tap the Next button, and then complete the required fields for your Apple ID. Select None as your payment option if you do not have a mode of payment available for this country. Even if you do not have a mode of payment, you still need to locate a billing address that you may use in this nation.
- Once you have done creating your new account, tap the Done button when prompted to do so.
Why can’t I listen to some songs on Apple Music?
All responses –
- Page one of one Page one of one
The content of the page is loading picas picas’s user profile picas’s user profile User level: Level 6 (15,293 points) Feb 19, 2022 3:41 PM in answer to marvelle131 In answer to marvelle131 It’s possible that the music has been tampered with. You can try downloading again after removing the tracks that have the problem code.
You might also try a hard restart: Restart under coercion Apple Support for the iPhone (AU) It is possible that you need to sign out of Music: Settings Media and Purchases before you can sign back in. Depending on whatever version of iOS 14 you are using, the scenario may play out somewhat differently.
Feb 19, 2022 3:41 PM Remark Very Useful You should link to this post.
- Page one of one Page one of one
User profile for user: marvelle131 It seems that Apple Music is unable to play some of your music.
Why does my iPhone say music not available?
The most likely cause for a song on Apple Music or iTunes to give the impression that it is unavailable in your nation or region is a problem in the software. If you believe this to be the case, you should keep looking for additional updates to be released by Apple.
Will I lose my Apple music if I change country?
In order to go from one App Store area to another, it was necessary for me to terminate my Apple Music membership. After completing these steps, switching my Apple Music subscription to a new area, and re-subscribing, none of the songs from my iCloud music library are displaying (yes, this is switched on in the settings) This is an old post that proposes re-downloading the old things, but it does not address how to figure out what they are if they are missing from the iTunes music library: https://discussions.apple.com/thread/250095174 I was informed by a staff member in the physical shop that my iTunes music collection will be preserved if the Apple ID that I use is kept same.
Do I need to take any more actions to make this happen? Apple’s iPhone X and iOS 12 Published at 9:09 AM on the 26th of June, 2019 Answer: Answer: Before transferring areas, there were various actions you need to have performed, including the following: Before you change your location to a different country or region, you should redownload all of your previous purchases onto every device that you might later want to use to view the purchase.
This will ensure that you will be able to access any items that you have previously purchased in the new location. Create a backup of your data on iTunes using your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. It is possible that you may be required to temporarily reduce the amount of storage space you have available in iCloud in order to complete the move to the new nation or region.
During this procedure, none of the data stored in iCloud will be lost. If you want to continue utilizing iCloud storage after changing your account to a another nation or region, you will need to re-enroll in a new storage plan. Change the nation or region associated with your Apple ID by visiting this link: https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT201389 Once you have switched regions and so have to cancel your Apple Music membership, you will not often be able to get your money back.
The aforementioned information pertains to purchases made on iTunes. The Terms of Apple Music Take control of your Apple Music subscription with support from Apple. If you decide to cancel your Apple Music membership before the end of your current subscription month, you will lose access to the Apple Music library, as well as any music that you have added to your Library and the benefits of Apple Music.
Is changing Apple ID Region Legal?
The question is now marked as answered. In response to LedbyLight’s comment at 12:46 p.m. on August 3, 2016 as a reaction to LedbyLight It is not possible for you to make purchases from the iTunes store of a country in which you are not now physically located.
Aug 3, 2016 12:46 PM In response to LedbyLight’s comment on July 31, 2016 6:53 p.m. as a reaction to LedbyLight Following the Light, You are able to shift areas in order to explore the shop of another nation, but you are unable to make purchases there. The information on Apple Legal may be found at this location: http://www.apple.com/legal/internet-services/itunes/us/terms.html.
For instance, the following is an example of a limitation that applies to the USA Store: “You will only be able to use the iTunes Service if you are physically located in the United States, any of its territories, or any of its possessions. You consent to refrain from using or attempting to use the iTunes Service from areas other than those listed below.
Can I use Apple Music outside US?
A new window will open up for you. PRESS RELEASE April 21, 2020 More consumers in more locations around the world may now access the App Store, Apple Arcade, Apple Music, and Apple Podcasts. iCloud is also expanding its availability. Cupertino, California — Apple has just made public their announcement that starting today, even more people all around the world will be able to take use of several of Apple’s most popular services.
- ICloud, the App Store, Apple Podcasts, and Apple Arcade are now all accessible in an extra 20 countries, while Apple Music is now available in an additional 52 countries.
- Oliver Schusser, Apple’s vice president of Apple Music and International Content, stated that the company is “delighted” to make several of Apple’s most popular services available to people in a greater number of countries than ever before.
As we continue to honor the world’s top creators, artists, and developers, we hope that our consumers will be able to find their new favorite applications, games, music, and podcasts as we move forward. The following countries and territories may now access the App Store, Apple Arcade, Apple Music, and Apple Podcasts; iCloud is also available in these locations: Cameroon, Côte d’Ivoire, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Gabon, Libya, Morocco, Rwanda, and Zambia are all countries that are located in Africa.
Maldives and Myanmar are located in Asia and the Pacific. Europe: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia, Kosovo, Montenegro, and Serbia. Afghanistan and Iraq make up what is known as the Middle East region (Apple Music is not included). Oceania: Nauru (excluding Apple Music), Tonga, and Vanuatu. Additionally, Apple Music will soon be available in the following new nations and regions: Africa includes the countries of Algeria, Angola, Benin, Chad, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Namibia, Republic of the Congo, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Tanzania, and Tunisia.
Other countries in Africa include Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, and Mozambique. Asia-Pacific: Bhutan. Europe includes the countries of North Macedonia, Croatia, and Iceland. The countries of the Bahamas, Guyana, Jamaica, Montserrat, St.
Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Suriname, Turks and Caicos, and Uruguay are considered to be part of Latin America and the Caribbean. Kuwait, Qatar, and Yemen are located in the Middle East. The Solomon Islands are located in Oceania. The Apple Software Store is the most secure and lively app marketplace in the world, with over half a billion users accessing the store each week.
The App Store is currently available in 175 countries and territories. It is the finest destination for consumers to find new applications, and it enables developers of all sizes to distribute their applications to clients all over the world. The App Store provides many different avenues for developers to establish their companies, and since since its debut in 2008, developers have been producing cutting-edge apps that have a profound impact on culture and have the ability to alter people’s lives.
- Apple Arcade is a revolutionary gaming subscription service that can be found within the App Store.
- It provides customers with unrestricted access to the whole portfolio of more than one hundred exclusive games, all of which can be played on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, and Apple TV.
- Some of the greatest forward-thinking video game designers and programmers in the world are contributing new games and expansions to Apple Arcade on a monthly basis.
Apple Arcade is a revolutionary new game subscription service that can be found within the App Store. It features monthly additions of new games created by some of the most forward-thinking game developers in the world. Apple Music is currently accessible in 167 countries and regions and features more than 60 million songs.
It is the most comprehensive music streaming service currently available. Apple Music is the best music streaming service for iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Apple TV, Mac, HomePod, and CarPlay. It is also available on Android and other devices. World-class music experts and tastemakers are responsible for curating thousands of playlists and daily selections for Apple Music.
In addition, Apple Music features the renowned global radio station Beats 1. New users in the 52 new countries may take advantage of a free trial of Apple Music for a period of six months, during which they will have access to regionally crafted playlists such as Africa Now, Afrobeats Hits, Ghana Bounce, and many more.
- In addition, customers get access to artist-led programs and world-class music experts and tastemakers from internationally famous innovators like as Virgil Abloh, Billie Eilish, Elton John, and Pharrell, amongst others.
- More than 60 million songs are available to stream on Apple Music, and the service also features regionally created playlists such as Africa Now and Afrobeats Hits, amongst others.
Apple Podcasts is the greatest way to discover and listen to the world’s largest database of podcasts. It now features over 1 million shows in more than 100 languages and 175 nations and regions throughout the world. Apple Podcasts is the most convenient location to search through and listen to the world’s largest collection of podcasts library.
Users’ personal stuff is kept secure, kept up to date, and made available across all of their Apple devices through iCloud, which is a vital feature that allows users to save a lifetime’s worth of images, keep crucial papers at their fingertips, and share and collaborate with ease. iCloud automatically backs up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, and it also has Find My, which may help you find and lock down any misplaced devices.
With the help of Apple’s Family Sharing feature, up to six members of the same family may share access to Apple’s many services, such as Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, Apple Music, and iCloud storage, in addition to their individual purchases of music, movies, television shows, books, and applications.
ICloud is accessible in 175 countries and regions, and it includes 5 GB of free storage space in addition to providing reasonably priced options for 50 GB, 200 GB, and 2 TB. Please visit Apple Support for a comprehensive list detailing the locations in which Apple Media Services are offered across the world.
Various screenshots from Apple’s Media Services.